Friday, May 7, 2021

QB Wing Corrosion/ Primer issue - Wing Dissassembly

 

RV14 Build April

QB Wing Re-Work

Vans and I have come to an agreement. They are going to send me a regular wing kit and I will keep all the interior parts I build like push rods and torque tubes. I get to keep the fuel tanks and they will ship me a new set of QB controls when they get them in. Now I need to tear the wings apart and get them ready for pick up. Good bye my finished wings.

Fuel tanks are off. They are always a bitch to get all the screws without stripping them.

Not easy working by myself to get these moved around, had a nice assist from my chair.

1 wing done 1 to go.

Trying to save the wiring.

Wings are headed back to vans.



Wing Disassembly 10 hours





No comments:

Post a Comment

Before Start and First flight testing

 R14 Build August & September 21 Testing Getting into the fun stuf!! Putting gas in for the first time. Have the airplane up to get 15 d...