Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Section 29: Pro Seal air vents

 Rv14 Build June 21

The plans have you wait on the air vents till after the panel is in to make sure everything fits correctly. So its finally time to install them. Just have to clean the matting area.

I used ProSeal to install the airvents and magnets to hold it in place. I put a magnet on each side of the part and they squeezed it, I had read of problems with the magnets slipping so I taped the outside ones to prevent tha.

To Keep the orientation I also taped the front of the vent until it cured.

Air Vents 2.5 Hours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before Start and First flight testing

 R14 Build August & September 21 Testing Getting into the fun stuf!! Putting gas in for the first time. Have the airplane up to get 15 d...