Friday, May 7, 2021

Avionics Panel ANL and Shunt

 

RV14 Build April

Avionics Panel

I Installed the doubler for the ANL and Shunt. Here is my basic plan and layout. Due to the size of the lug on the output side of the battery contacter I moved the copper bus bar from the ANL to the Starter contactor connected to the Battery contactor with another bus bar. I used up all my copper so I made the smallest #8 wire to connect the shunt and the ANL.

Installing the doublers.

Installing the Shunt and wires, ANL and 60amp fuse.

My tiny #8 wire instead of copper bus bar.

Blue wire is the battery master switch, the red wire the starter button.

Avionics Panel ANL and Shunt 4.5 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before Start and First flight testing

 R14 Build August & September 21 Testing Getting into the fun stuf!! Putting gas in for the first time. Have the airplane up to get 15 d...