Sunday, July 21, 2019

Aft fuselage Skin Assembly July 20

RV14 Build July 20

Aft Fuselage

It was well over 100 degrees today in the shop but I have some amazing friends who came over and helped me rivet on the upper side and top skins on the Aft Fuselage! Im so glad I had there help to get this done, now I "Should" be able to finish this kit on my own as far as reaching all the parts goes!




Just A lot of awkward movements to get the bucking bar on the rivet heads but nothing too crazy!

I put a bunch of old boxes down to lay on so I wouldn't stab my back or hit the airframe.


Just need to get my parts in to remove the aft bottom skin and bulkhead rivet that all together and this sections will be all but done!

Aft Fuselage Man Hours 4.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before Start and First flight testing

 R14 Build August & September 21 Testing Getting into the fun stuf!! Putting gas in for the first time. Have the airplane up to get 15 d...