Thursday, July 11, 2019

Fuselage Ordered July 10

RV14 Build July10

Fuselage Kit

I ordered the fuselage kit today, well technically I canceled the wing kit and ordered the fuselage kit. Building this thing mostly solo the scale of the project and timeline is weighting on me. For now I have decided to build the fuselage kit and order the quick build wings to save some time. I want to get this out of the shop space and into the air sooner! Also, the time commitment makes me feel like my life is on hold while Im building. Your hobbies shouldn't be a central cause of stress in your life Im told. I feel much better about this decision and in the future if I want to build the wings its still an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before Start and First flight testing

 R14 Build August & September 21 Testing Getting into the fun stuf!! Putting gas in for the first time. Have the airplane up to get 15 d...