Wednesday, September 23, 2020

QBW Wing Section 21 & 22

 

RV14 Build August

QBW Aileron and Flaps

These 2 sections 21 and 22 are suppose to be complete in the quickbuild and I think this is where the money for the quickbuild really pays off. Lots of parts and lots of work by the look of it. I found 1 hole in the flap that wan't drilled.


I drilled out this last rib, I did hit the nutplate on the other rib so I hope that doesn't cause issues in the future.

Then on the same bracket, the metal was bent in and I couldn't get the rod bearing end in. Little bending back with a plastic scraper and that solved that.

Last this was to install the flap bushing in the wings.



Simple enough to install, but getting them to the right setting was a little tricky.


Section 21 & 22 Aileron and Flaps 1.0 Hours





No comments:

Post a Comment

Before Start and First flight testing

 R14 Build August & September 21 Testing Getting into the fun stuf!! Putting gas in for the first time. Have the airplane up to get 15 d...