Monday, November 19, 2018

Need to finish the Inventory

I finished the as much of the paint booth today as I can without my exhaust fan and was about to start on the airplane, then I realized I couldn't find a few parts. Naturally I was a little worried, but I thought they might be the back ordered parts so I needed to get home and look at the inventory sheets to confirm this. Not to self, keep the inventory sheets with the plans.

Turns out I need to do a lot more inventory. I have to go through all the little bags and check the parts to make sure everything is there. It said this in the instructions, but somehow my mind read it the other way. Wishful thinking I guess. Not a great start to following directions. More inventory tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before Start and First flight testing

 R14 Build August & September 21 Testing Getting into the fun stuf!! Putting gas in for the first time. Have the airplane up to get 15 d...